Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Thanks

crafttoluv

I think I am doing this right. You will have to tell me if I am not. You guys are really nice to respond to my first post. I am so unsure about all this stuff. I feel like I am computer "literate" but with the blog stuff I am a RETARD!

I loved the blanket that luvtocraft posted. I heard about it but never saw it. It looks fantastic!!! I think everyone will be happy about how it turned out.

I am going crazy about this PTA project that I am doing. It is draining the last ounce of energy that I have out of me. On top of that I have gotten sick. I have definitely spread myself too thin on this. I need to learn to say no to people when I see that it is too much to handle. Unfortunately, I am the ONLY one who volunteered for this project. There were NO backups. AHHHHHH!!! I guess if I can hold on for another week it will be all over...and then I get to deal with impressing people with Thanksgiving. Oh, did I forget that part?

I was just found out through the grapevine I will have company for the holidays. Not that I don't like company, but with the stress I am having plus being sick, I was looking forward to just flopping on my couch and crocheting in between cooking. Now I have to decorate, entertain, and probably go "shopping". I never was a "shopper". I even have to CLEAN. LOL My house is never terribly dirty, but now I feel like it has to be really clean. Bummer. Oh well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Hey, Crafttoluv, I am so sorry about your PTA project. I forgot to ask, is it only once a year you have to do this??

As for the "unexpected" company, bet you were wishing they were still coming to my place in December, huh?? LOL!! ;) BTW, when you are done cleaning your place, will you come over and clean mine?? ;)

Seriously, I hope you are feeling better. This is NOT what you need. Why is it that when we need energy most is when we get sick and zapped from it?? I hope you get feeling better real soon. Hey, maybe you will be too sick for the PTA project. Are you contagious?? ;)

November 18, 2004 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Yeah, I wish they were doing your house in December. I still can't believe I had to find out like this. It really sucks. I am even condering buying a premade meal. I never thought I would consider that as an option...EVER! You know how I am about that stuff.

As far as sick goes and the PTA project, I don't think that matters. If I can hang in there just a few more days, maybe I will make it through. Everyday I am closer there. I am just hoping it turns out a success.

November 18, 2004 at 8:22 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Your Thanksgiving dinners rock!! I miss spending Thanksgiving with you guys!! :'(

I know what you should do!! Make a banquet turkey dinner with gravy. DON'T use potato pearls, cause those are yummy. Then, they will go back to the hotel or wherever determined never to return to your place for Thanksgiving, and then you guys can go to Denny's!! ;)

Wait, I know!! This will make someone really happy. Order Kentucky Fried Chicken!! ;) But, whatever you do, DO NOT order Little Cesaers!! ;) ;)

November 19, 2004 at 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home