Name:
Location: United States

Friday, November 19, 2004

Circles

crafttoluv

Does anyone have an easier way to cut circles from paper??? I am still working on my PTA project and I am going CRAZY on cutting so many circles (and they are all different sizes). I have cut out a lot, but I still have a long way to go and I thought maybe someone had an idea.

Anyway, I am still crocheting my mom's southwestern blanket for Christmas. I have put it on hold just a few days while I take care of the PTA project, but after that, it is only the blanket!!! I am almost halfway done. It is personally not my style of blanket, but I can see that she will like it (see and my dad love the southwestern decor). I think I have used up the black, red, heather gray, gray, and orange yarn in the area! If you need some, I may have extra when I am done!!! I may not be able to use those colors for awhile when I am finished.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I wish I could help you with the circles, but I don't know of any way to.

Good Luck though and the afghan for your mom sounds great.

November 19, 2004 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

What size circles? I know Creative Memories sells punchs for 1" squares, maybe there is one for circles. I have no idea what sizes there would be, though. Maybe there are some large circle punches at a craft store near you.

Maybe your MIL has one you can borrow. When is the PTA event? Maybe if she has one, she can bring it next week.

I can't wait to see your blanket!!

November 19, 2004 at 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home