Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Back from the Dead

crafttoluv

OK. I know I haven't been around much lately. I have been busy with life, I guess.

I checked out my SIL's blog and I thought it was interesting that she posted 100 interesting things about herself. She is an amazing person and I could come up with tons more things than that. So I thought, wouldn't it be neat to start a list of 100 great things about someone you admire? Maybe that is a little too cliche. I don't know. But I find people rarely tell the people they are closest to how much they admire their specific traits (but they are always quick to point out the ones they don't like!). I am guilty of this too.

Anyway, I have survived another blowup with my youngest in-law. She likes to act like nothing happened but I know it did. I love her to death, it is just when we start getting pulled into these childish situations it drives me insane. It was so bad that my MIL called to tell my DH that he HAD to let her do something with my daughters that we weren't even aware she wanted to do. It is a long story and I know I am being vague, but I do love her. It just drives me crazy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

OMGosh! My parents did that?? Sadly, I doesn't really surprise me that much.

Thanks you are too kind! :)

December 9, 2004 at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home